View Single Post
Old 11-04-2013   #37
toronto
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 69048 toronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Jaguars might be worst team in history

Quote:
Originally Posted by texanhead08 View Post
I have a hard time believing there is a team capable of being worse than the 82-83 or 72-73 Oilers.
The 2008 Lions were worse than the 83-83 Oilers. I remember that team, and it at least had a feel that the worst was over. The Lions had fans openly rooting for 0-16 as the only solution to convince ownership to turf the worst GM in NFL history - Matt Millen.

That's why I laugh everytime I see Millen offer advice on TV, why on earth would anyone listen to this guy that knows anything about football?

Follow me @blakegk on twitter...the entertainment never stops...
toronto is offline   Reply With Quote