View Single Post
Old 11-04-2013   #30
IDEXAN
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 35188 IDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: T Johnathan Martin headed for NFI list, may never return to the Dolphins

Quote:
Originally Posted by IlliniJen View Post
It's no longer about proving one's manhood and football prowess when someone makes it personal and makes threats or racial comments. That's way out of bounds.
Frankly I'm very surprised Cooper is still on the Eagles team after his episode, so if a white player like Incognito is making explicit racial remarks, comments, threats, etc directly towards a black teammate, then I'm even more surprised the white guy is in south FLA this long, no matter how talented or how valuable he might be on the 'Phins team.
That's what I already said some 2 hours earlier in this thread before your comment here about race. It is the RED LINE in the NFL for players, most especially for a white player. Incognito should have been gone a long, long time ago if he went racist on Martin or any other black member of the 'Phins.
IDEXAN is offline   Reply With Quote