View Single Post
Old 11-04-2013   #49
AMartin56
Veteran

Rep Power: 2935 AMartin56 is a quality contributor and well respectedAMartin56 is a quality contributor and well respectedAMartin56 is a quality contributor and well respectedAMartin56 is a quality contributor and well respectedAMartin56 is a quality contributor and well respectedAMartin56 is a quality contributor and well respectedAMartin56 is a quality contributor and well respectedAMartin56 is a quality contributor and well respectedAMartin56 is a quality contributor and well respectedAMartin56 is a quality contributor and well respectedAMartin56 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kubiak Collapses at the half

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIronDuke View Post
I really hate to say it but I think it's best for all parties and especially Kubes' life that we let him go now. And I think Wade needs more time to grieve as well so we need to let him go. Also, I think Marciano had a lobotomy or something so we might need to part ways with him.
Even though as a person who hasn't supported Kubiak for years it's a bit self serving to say this I agree with you. If a stroke is even being considered as the diagnosis you HAVE to make Wade the interim coach at this point. Football is enough of a blood sport as it is without letting a coach going through health problems back out on the sideline under these circumstances.

It's just sad that it had to come to this. I wanted rid of Kubiak and Schaub as much as the next guy but this stuff is ridiculous.
AMartin56 is offline   Reply With Quote