View Single Post
Old 11-04-2013   #48
toronto
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 68517 toronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kubiak Collapses at the half

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCTexan View Post
I get migraines, luckily less now than I used to. I was hospitalized for them for 4 days a few years ago.

It's possible that this is/was a migraine, the only thing that leads me to not think it is one is the sudden nature with which it came on. Mine never just suddenly hit me, there was always a build up or I would wake up with it. Never be walking and BAM, incapacitating migraine.
I used to get crazy bad headaches, and thought they were pure migraines. Turned out they were massive muscle tension, and a direct result of severe stress. I have done oste-accupuncture for years now.

Scary to see that and hope the man's ok. I could see the team sag, they obviously were worried about their coach, and that to me made sense. Who the hell wants to play football when that happens?

Follow me @blakegk on twitter...the entertainment never stops...
toronto is offline   Reply With Quote