View Single Post
Old 11-04-2013   #45
NCTexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 69514 NCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kubiak Collapses at the half

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullNation4Life View Post
I wonder if he has a history of Migraines, I have heard of migraines being that intense to the point you cannot open your eyes...
I get migraines, luckily less now than I used to. I was hospitalized for them for 4 days a few years ago.

It's possible that this is/was a migraine, the only thing that leads me to not think it is one is the sudden nature with which it came on. Mine never just suddenly hit me, there was always a build up or I would wake up with it. Never be walking and BAM, incapacitating migraine.
NCTexan is offline   Reply With Quote