View Single Post
Old 11-04-2013   #44
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 161784 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kubiak Collapses at the half

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMartin56 View Post
We kept running Schaub out there despite his horrible play until people are burning his jersey in the parking lot and may or may not have threatened him at his home (two examples of poor fan behavior that I don't condone).

We kept Kubiak well past the time your typical coach would be allowed to stick around without better results until he gets to the point that he is under so much pressure that he collapses on the sideline. After a bye week no less.

A organization that is profficient at identifying points of failure and promptly making corrections would not allow things to get to this point.

What's next? We keep running Bullock out there until Watt grabs the first down marker and impales him through the chest after another missed field goal? Resulting in one dead and Watt being in jail for murder during his prime football years? I don't mean to be flippant but we're through the looking glass at this point and I wouldn't be surprised by aliens landing on the field before our next game. I've never seen anything even remotely like this in 30+ years of watching football.

Things should NEVER have gotten to this point. If Kubiak was let go after 2010 he'd probably be happy and healthy as a OC somewhere. And maybe Schaub is getting a fresh start somewhere or happily retired after his foot injury in this alternate time line.

ZERO accountability is the root of all our problems. And I hate seeing the prime of some of our great players being wasted by this regime. Having said that it's one thing when players who know the risks are putting their knees and heads on the line every Sunday...they know the risks. But when coaches are passing out on the sideline something has to give.
I have an idea...let's complain about Kubiak in some other thread. Let's make a better effort to stay on topic. It makes for a better forum you know.

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote