View Single Post
Old 11-04-2013   #7
coon
Veteran

Rep Power: 4738 coon is a quality contributor and well respectedcoon is a quality contributor and well respectedcoon is a quality contributor and well respectedcoon is a quality contributor and well respectedcoon is a quality contributor and well respectedcoon is a quality contributor and well respectedcoon is a quality contributor and well respectedcoon is a quality contributor and well respectedcoon is a quality contributor and well respectedcoon is a quality contributor and well respectedcoon is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Coon's 1st Mock.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thetexanator View Post
1-luv this pick
2-dont like this pick. depending on how keenum does the rest of the way, should be used on a ilb or a cb(to cut jjo) or a safety.
3-dont think he lasts this long
----dont know who the rest of these guys are, but i like the positions drafted
(is this the dyer from auburn?) is he still as good as he was?
If Keenum continues to set the world on fire, I would consider taking a Qb later. I have been high on McCarron for awhile, even predicting he would fall below all the atheletic qb's this year. In the NFL its what you have above the shoulders that sets you apart, and i think McCarron has it to go with size and an NFL arm.

That is the Dyer from Auburn and all reports coming out of Louisville say he has matured, talent was never his obstacle.
coon is offline   Reply With Quote