View Single Post
Old 11-04-2013   #20
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 309459 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: T Johnathan Martin headed for NFI list, may never return to the Dolphins

Incognito went on a Twitter rampage yesterday trying to shout-down his critics...

Quote:
@espn shame on you for attaching my name to false speculation. I won't be holding my breathe for an apology
Quote:
@AdamSchefter Enough is enough If you or any of the agents you sound off for have a problem with me, you know where to find me #BRINGIT
Quote:
@AdamSchefter Stop slandering my name. You hide behind "sources" who are not man enough to put their name behind the BS you report
Quote:
@espn @CBSSports @NBCSports @FOXSports @ProFootballTalk I want my name CLEARED
Richie incognito (@68INCOGNITO) November 3, 2013

I guess all of the sports media should expect to now be poked in the eyes and have their ankles twisted at the bottom of a pile.

Mike Golic said there's definitely something more than just using rookie's to pay for dinners/trips going on for the team to suspend Incognito. Martin is in his second year.
Playoffs is offline   Reply With Quote