View Single Post
Old 11-04-2013   #1185
TheMatrix31
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 52329 TheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Indianapolis Colts @ Houston Texans. 11/3. 7:30. NBC. **Official Battle Red Threa

Quote:
Originally Posted by klockWork View Post
I guess you stop reading when I pointed out what makes it worst is he call for a play to a rb that didn't feel like getting tackle that day when he slid short of the first down.
No, I didn't stop reading. The play called was dumb, but the decision was not, let alone his worst decision ever.
TheMatrix31 is offline   Reply With Quote