View Single Post
Old 11-04-2013   #101
midway
Veteran

Rep Power: 1490 midway is a quality contributor and well respectedmidway is a quality contributor and well respectedmidway is a quality contributor and well respectedmidway is a quality contributor and well respectedmidway is a quality contributor and well respectedmidway is a quality contributor and well respectedmidway is a quality contributor and well respectedmidway is a quality contributor and well respectedmidway is a quality contributor and well respectedmidway is a quality contributor and well respectedmidway is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Why aren't we trying to find a kicker?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texecutioner View Post
I really hope that all of you typical sunshiners are happy after this game. Yeah, this kicker really turned things around this season. He has only just blown two games now where he missed like 7 FG's between both losses. Just ignore the glaring problems and expect them to get better just because. Good god this reminds me of the 9-7 season where everyone kept talking about both Browns turning things around just because as well. Same fans defending the same failures.
I think they've almost reached the end of their sunshine supply.
midway is offline   Reply With Quote