View Single Post
Old 11-04-2013   #1182
klockWork
All Pro

Rep Power: 41240 klockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respectedklockWork is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMatrix31 View Post
No, it's not his worst decision ever. Like, at all. The rationale was completely understandable. Your team is against the wall, at home, on national TV after being repeatedly embarrassed on national TV in recent years, already with a TD under the belt. If he didn't go for it and go for the killshot, he would have been destroyed and referred to as a soft *****.

I welcomed that decision wholeheartedly. It was aggressive.
I guess you stop reading when I pointed out what makes it worst is he call for a play to a rb that didn't feel like getting tackle that day when he slid short of the first down.
klockWork is offline   Reply With Quote