View Single Post
Old 11-04-2013   #14
AMartin56
Veteran

Rep Power: 2935 AMartin56 is a quality contributor and well respectedAMartin56 is a quality contributor and well respectedAMartin56 is a quality contributor and well respectedAMartin56 is a quality contributor and well respectedAMartin56 is a quality contributor and well respectedAMartin56 is a quality contributor and well respectedAMartin56 is a quality contributor and well respectedAMartin56 is a quality contributor and well respectedAMartin56 is a quality contributor and well respectedAMartin56 is a quality contributor and well respectedAMartin56 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kubiak Collapses at the half

If you have to work yourself to death to be mediocre (if he leaves At the end of the year he is likely to have a career record below .500) it's time to find a new line of work. I hope he's okay and I don't mean to kick him when he's down but something has to give and I want it to be our kicker...not his ticker. I don't want to see him collapsing again. If he's that stressed after a bye week how does he survive the season?
AMartin56 is offline   Reply With Quote