View Single Post
Old 11-04-2013   #20
hradhak
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 8443 hradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Sitting on the lead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr teX View Post
Agree with the bolded...Case looks good and im just about ready to jump on the bandwagon....just need to see him keep it up for a couple more games to convince me we can put off taking a qb early though....i'm already resigned to the fact that he is likely saving kubiak's job....oh well, you cant have everything i guess..
I'd be fine with Kubiak going. I wonder though how much influence Kubiak can have on getting Keenum to grow, or is that something he would do under a new coach on his own. Keenum looks good enough to succeed in any system. He can make throws that Schaub can't. I definitely think Schaub's stat success was largely the system he was in.

If Keenum finishes strong the rest of the way, I don't think you need a QB in the draft. I'd rather we spend high draft picks on a NT, ILB, FS / SS, and a RT. It's obvious that our deficiency at this point is really on defense.
hradhak is offline   Reply With Quote