View Single Post
Old 11-03-2013   #18
Mr teX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83307 Mr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Sitting on the lead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hervoyel View Post
I give them a pass not because Bullock stepped up to take the fire from Schaub but because without Cushing and with Reed back there I already understand that they're frauds.

The DL isn't bad at all but frankly Mitchell isn't the guy. We need to beast in the middle and we don't have him. For some reason they don't seem to think that's important.

The LB's aren't bad at all but once Cushing goes down they go from pretty good to very ordinary. We need one or two guys on the inside, maybe another on the outside too. Guys who are better than Sharpton (God he's bad) and better than Mays. Mays should be about at the end of our depth chart but he's not. He's a guy we were depending on.

Our Secondary isn't all that either but everything broken or short-handed in front of them just really puts them on the spot. Add to that the "play" of Ed Reed and the fact that we've got guys like Brice McCain still seeing major time and we need players. We should have kept Quinn, still gone out and drafted Swearinger.... Then gone and found a better CB than McCain. He's the test. As long as Brice McCain has a job our secondary still needs help.

I know the parts that are broken, I think we all do. With an offense not spotting the opponent 7 points every week and with a kicker who actually hits a FG when it's needed I think the defense is broken but mostly ok.

I don't even care anymore this year. I just want to see Keenum keep developing and win some games. I need to see that he's the real thing so I can feel good about the Texans passing on a high-end QB in next year's draft which will hopefully fix some of this ****.
Agree with the bolded...Case looks good and im just about ready to jump on the bandwagon....just need to see him keep it up for a couple more games to convince me we can put off taking a qb early though....i'm already resigned to the fact that he is likely saving kubiak's job....oh well, you cant have everything i guess..
Mr teX is offline   Reply With Quote