View Single Post
Old 11-04-2013   #17
hradhak
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 8443 hradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Sitting on the lead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr teX View Post
I wanna say He missed 3...2 were EZ shots...

But Im not blaming him either...merely stating that manusky continued to take his chances with keenum throwing it deep even though his defense got burned for 2 TD's on deep throws earlier.
I think with a little more time under center, Keenum will iron out some of his inaccuracies on the shorter throws. I will happily take 50% on the deep balls (I think that's what the % was). He missed a few slants that could have extended drives. I think he read the defense better and picked up the blitzes.

I do think not having Foster really hurt this team more than we realize. Our running game could have killed more clock down the stretch. Tate and Johnson played well, but Foster seems to have an extra level against the Colts
hradhak is online now   Reply With Quote