View Single Post
Old 11-04-2013   #14
Mr teX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 111928 Mr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Sitting on the lead

Quote:
Originally Posted by hradhak View Post
Even so, Keenum was hitting those throws. I thinik he only missed one deep throw.

I don't blame Keenum for this loss. Yes, it would have been good if they scored a TD in the 2nd half, but our defense shouldn't give up 3 consecutive TDs and our kicker shouldn't be missing 3 FGs. Keenum played well enough to win. The defense and ST played well enough to lose.
I wanna say He missed 3...2 were EZ shots...

But Im not blaming him either...merely stating that manusky continued to take his chances with keenum throwing it deep even though his defense got burned for 2 TD's on deep throws earlier.
Mr teX is offline   Reply With Quote