View Single Post
Old 11-03-2013   #11
hradhak
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 6498 hradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Sitting on the lead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr teX View Post
I mean, give the colts credit, they adjusted...they took away the playaction bootleg and they stiffened a little on the run game...they heated case up and dared him to throw it deep alot. The reality of it is, as much as people like the deep shots, those are low percentage throws...the equivalent of taking 3 pt shots instead of taking the easy 2 in basketball. Most d-coordinators will take there chances with those....if they have confidence in their secondary. Manusky clearly wasn't shaken by keenum's propensity to throw it deep.
Even so, Keenum was hitting those throws. I thinik he only missed one deep throw.

I don't blame Keenum for this loss. Yes, it would have been good if they scored a TD in the 2nd half, but our defense shouldn't give up 3 consecutive TDs and our kicker shouldn't be missing 3 FGs. Keenum played well enough to win. The defense and ST played well enough to lose.
hradhak is offline   Reply With Quote