View Single Post
Old 08-20-2004   #13
TexanExile
Square 1 again

Rep Power: 3475 TexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by caddy
Carr has proven himself to me... There is no doubt in my
mind.. We've got a winner. If I were you, I would leave
Fla. It's has taken you heart.
Impossible! Texan till I die. Like I said, I really WANT Carr to be fantastic, and I honestly think this will be the year when he shows he was worth the wait. But if he's no better in 2004 than he was in 2003 (and it's HIS fault, not that of injuries or something else), how long is long enough?
I'm a big fan of the Capers plan for Carr and the Texans in general, but it's gonna become a hot issue sometime.

As for leaving Florida...I'm always tryin'...
TexanExile is offline   Reply With Quote