View Single Post
Old 11-04-2013   #3
coon
Veteran

Rep Power: 4738 coon is a quality contributor and well respectedcoon is a quality contributor and well respectedcoon is a quality contributor and well respectedcoon is a quality contributor and well respectedcoon is a quality contributor and well respectedcoon is a quality contributor and well respectedcoon is a quality contributor and well respectedcoon is a quality contributor and well respectedcoon is a quality contributor and well respectedcoon is a quality contributor and well respectedcoon is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Coon's 1st Mock.

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
I like your first 4 but see Byndom more as a safety and would hesitate for that. Most expected him to step up after 2012 but not happening. Also, Skov is more of an in the box, shut the run with minimal skills in coverage. I am not necessarily against that as I have mocked Andrew Jackson in past but would prefer an ILB that can do both; see my mock with Smallwood in second. Skov really has cranked it up this season & hopefully has learned to stay away from "substances". Considered extremely intelligent kid.

As of today, McCarron can be had at our third unless you think he will rise a complete round? I would not argue that but asking your thoughts.
I do think A.J. will rise into the second round. He gets characterized as strictly a game manager that benefits from the talent around him and an elite running game, despite the fact that in a majority of the big games he is in they put it on him. They have blown people out of the building in the last 2 national championships with him making NFL throws and smartly pushing the ball down the field. I think he is more physically talented then he is getting credit for and it will show when he tests.
coon is offline   Reply With Quote