View Single Post
Old 11-03-2013   #20
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 249442 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Case Keenum vs Andrew Luck

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllisUnit View Post
i know Case should of spiked the damn ball, he waisted like 10 seconds. Damn this was a heart breaking loss, I think this loss might show how valuble Kubiak is to this team, we could clearly see the difference in play calling after half time.
Has Dennison ever even called a game here since coming to replace Shanny's boy? I've always wondered what it is exactly that he does and never could figure it out. Either way we were kind of off in the second half but I thought we still moved the ball well. We were just very conservative at points during those drives and we didn't finish drives. Making it worse our worthless kicker left 9 points on the field tonight which was more than the margin of victory.

Basically Randy Bullock finally cost us a game. Get used to that happening if he stays. He's missed 8 FG's in 8 weeks. Unreal.