View Single Post
Old 11-04-2013   #17
eriadoc
Texan-American

Rep Power: 295319 eriadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to eriadoc Send a message via Yahoo to eriadoc
Default Re: Case Keenum vs Andrew Luck

I've openly ridiculed TKyss for his stance on Luck before and nothing that happened tonight makes me want to back off at all. But that has nothing to do with Keenum. They are at different points in their career in different systems with different traits. I'd take Luck in a heartbeat, and I'm a UH homer. But since I can't have Luck, give me Keenum. Let the man keep slinging it while he figures things out and I'll watch him grow.

Oh, and in Case I wasn't clear, TKyss - your stance on Luck pretty well invalidates just about every football take you have, in my eyes. But I still think you're OK.