View Single Post
Old 11-03-2013   #8
ArlingtonTexan

Rep Power: 73193 ArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Case Keenum vs Andrew Luck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
I don't think luck is in all that great a system.

I don't even know what the hell the colts do. They have a suspect running game. Their play action sucks. Their receivers aren't all that great.

I think if luck were here in another system he'd be better. I think the colts either need a better offensive system or luck has to take his game to another level. He has to become a better passer.

That didn't answer your question, but I really believe the situations players find themselves in can really hurt them or really help them.

I think if Schaub would have gotten traded to the dolphins instead of us, he might be out of the league already. Don't think he'd have made any pro bowls or really be thought of as anything close to special.

I think that there are few players that just shine regardless of situation.
The only disagreement I have with you is that Luck was/is supposed to be a player where system does not matter. if he needs a better system then he is overrated a little bit.

To the broader topic, a rookie dropping 11 wins and a playoff appearance is unimpressive or him leading a victory over the undefeated Broncos in his last game is no big deal. 9 game winning drives in a year and half.

ESPN's total QBR ranks him as 5th going into the weekend (traditional ranking 13th)

http://espn.go.com/nfl/qbr