View Single Post
Old 11-03-2013   #236
Malloy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 10235 Malloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respectedMalloy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Indianapolis Colts @ Houston Texans. 11/3. 7:30. NBC. **Official Battle Red Threa

Quote:
Originally Posted by HTown2ATX View Post
Case is the future as of now! Sorry haters. Dude is showing Texans fans better QB play than we as fans have ever seen from this franchise. FACT. Excitement at it's highest since first making the playoffs DESPITE this crap season FACT. This year's NCAA QB crop has no one that makes me think Andrew Luck and right now short of that, I take Keenum thanks.
When a QB plays like that, there arn't any haters