View Single Post
Old 11-03-2013   #33
Dan B.
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 59516 Dan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Jaguars might be worst team in history

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lurvinator11 View Post
Marquee*

Although that would never happen I could see some division realignment if Jacksonville does move out to LA.

Basically I would see the LA Jags moving to the AFC West, and then Kansas City moves to the AFC South, and it could have more of a midwest feel, with Indy, Kansas City, Tennessee, and Houston.
I think it would be close but not identical. I say the LA Jags take LA's first NFL team's division spot. Jags and Rams switch divisions and conferences. Jags to NFC West and Rams to AFC South. This would give California two AFC and two NFC teams (one per conference in southern and northern California), which would make FOX very happy. The Chiefs have very strong rivalries with the Raiders and Broncos that I think the NFL would want to preserve. Rams-Niners used to be great but I just don't think it's been the same since the team went to St. Louis. No one has a traditional rivalry with the Cardinals, and the Seahawks flipped conferences themselves.
Dan B. is offline   Reply With Quote