View Single Post
Old 11-03-2013   #32
Lurvinator11
Hall of Fame

Section: My Couch
Rep Power: 12118 Lurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Jaguars might be worst team in history

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norg View Post
Jags should just get it over with and move to LA and the colts are not even in the SOUTH LOL

I know it would never happen but this could be a markey star divison like a Texas divison

Texans
Dallas
Titans
New Orleans
Marquee*

Although that would never happen I could see some division realignment if Jacksonville does move out to LA.

Basically I would see the LA Jags moving to the AFC West, and then Kansas City moves to the AFC South, and it could have more of a midwest feel, with Indy, Kansas City, Tennessee, and Houston.

Keenum is not the QB of the future.
Lurvinator11 is offline   Reply With Quote