View Single Post
Old 11-03-2013   #8
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 237890 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: T Johnathan Martin headed for NFI list, may never return to the Dolphins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
I heard it has something to do with a prank that went too far, but I don't know the details of it. I'd like to hear what it is all about.
Yeah, every party is being so mysterious about all this it piques my curiosity. Incognito being investigated, then saying he & Martin are cool. NFLPA saying we're not investigating, just doing an inquiry...? And Miami putting a starting OT on the non-football injury/illness list? They need all hands on deck on their O-line. Matin's own cryptic tweets. It's all very...
Playoffs is offline   Reply With Quote