View Single Post
Old 11-03-2013   #11
Texian
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 22354 Texian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Wolf6151 Houston Texans 2014 Mock #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
Antonio's a FA next year. His cap number will be $0 if we don't resign him but at his age I doubt he'll be expecting a huge contract. We can most likely get him back cheap.
The only way Ninja signs for cheap is if his play has seriously declined. Contrary to popular belief Ninja and his agent will be looking to sign a new contract for as much money as they can negotiate. Ask yourself, what would you do in this situation. If you say you would walk away from a million or two, your lying or confused. Texans start 2014 new year w/ approx $8 mil in cap space, that's about what it will take to sign Mitchell & Ninja. What will Smubiak do to sign the remaining 13 contracts?

Not a fan of Barr, I have watched 3 UCLA games this year and Barr is easily blocked, often stood up and when blocked he's not strong enough to disengage. I expect him to be an average OLB in the NFL.
Texian is offline   Reply With Quote