View Single Post
Old 11-03-2013   #10
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 222017 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Wolf6151 Houston Texans 2014 Mock #1

I really like that draft Wolf .... I just have this one burning issue that we haven't ever been able to address with the right player since Seth Payne left.

Quote:
Originally Posted by leebigeztx View Post
Barr will be no better off the edge if the qb is allowed to slide and climb in the pocket. When ot's know u have 0 inside push, they just push olbs past the qb.

Earl Mitchell hasn't been terrible but he definitely hasn't produced enough of a push up front to force OT's to do something other than push the outside rushers beyond the QB allowing him to step up or escape out the flanks quite often ....

Mercilus & Reed have been .... Just like Barwin last season , close but just short so many times. Im beginning to think that no matter who you put on the edges , we're going to see the same thing happen until we get a push up the middle. That should also free up Watt to wreak more havoc ....

Two other issues also tied to the NT spot are teams running up the middle and keeping the ILBer clean .... two years in a row we lose Cushing , this years injury I think could have been avoided with better play from the NT spot , IE: the back being forced to chip the NT.

Many of us have been asking for a big nasty 320lb+ guy inside for .... a long time. I still want that guy inside.

I just don't know what pick to target that inside guy with as there are so many needs and your first three picks do seem to address those.
Keenum turning out to be a diamond in the rough would sure be nice allowing us to neglect the QB position and use that pick elsewhere - DT/NT or ILB .... but at this point I don't think we can bank on that.

I Miss Good Schaub.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote