Thread: Tajh Boyd
View Single Post
Old 11-03-2013   #44
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 121409 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Tajh Boyd

Quote:
Originally Posted by PapaL View Post
McCarron reminds me...Matt Leinhert. Best of the best around him, makes a couple of plays, has a monster OL. Made Leinhert a ton of money base off of inflated college stats but zero production in the NFL. JMO.
McCarron has a much stronger arm than Leinhart ever had.

Luck had a monster OL with draft picks on his OL (DeCastro/Martin) 2 TE's (Fleener/Toililo) RB (Taylor) and really good college WR's (Owasu/Whalen) and nobody compared him to Leinhart. BTW Luck only won 1 bowl game. (So obviously he stunk. (Sarcasm////)

I like the way McCarron took his team down the field in less than 2 mins against LSU's defense in time of crisis with NC hopes on the line.

McCarron has the size/mobility/leadership qualities/ his arm is plenty strong enough to make all of the throws and I believe he has much room to improve as a pro. Because like all leaders he has a strong work ethic.

Hence McCarron #2 on Steel B's QB board.
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote