Thread: Tajh Boyd
View Single Post
Old 11-02-2013   #38
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 146673 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Tajh Boyd

Quote:
Originally Posted by mussop View Post
Seriously? I've been on this board for years. Followed the draft since before if was popular. I remember scouring every magazine and newspaper I could get my hands on when I was in middle school just to read about draft eligible players. Yes that was before the internet. I don't need you to give me the definition of game manager. Hell I'm a texans fan. If anyone knows what a game manager is its a texans fan.

I have watched McCarren many times. The only thing special about him is his girlfriend. He's slightly better than McElroy arm strength wise. Other than that they are pretty much the same player. I could be wrong but I see his ceiling as a career backup in the NFL.
The definition I posted definitely eliminates McCarron as a system QB so evidently you did not know it. I am not interested in your time on a MB (or mine either) as that implies nothing. Understand I am not attacking you but asking you to present something to support what you are saying. If you think AJ is poor passer or not mobile for example, say so.