View Single Post
Old 11-02-2013   #26
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 123706 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texian's Mid Season Mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by mussop View Post
I'm worried about the interior defense. Ninja and Mitchell could be gone. Cushing might never be the same or be able to stay healthy. There is zero quality depth at all the positions I just named. Even if all of them return I would draft heavy and early there.

I'm not near as concerned about the OL but I'm still looking hard there also. This team needs talent and depth in the trenches.
As well you should be and why on my posted mock I have Nix in first and Smallwood in 2nd. I also share your concern about Cush but he should recover well from leg but to what level? I would not be shocked if Houston drafted two players for ILB but more likely UDFAs to round out that area. I too am slightly optimistic about the Oline but need some improvement against Colts. JaWuan James looked good today against Missouri in a loss.