Thread: Tajh Boyd
View Single Post
Old 11-02-2013   #37
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 222742 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Tajh Boyd

Quote:
Originally Posted by htownfan32 View Post
While Manziel might be stupid off the field, I don't think he's a Terrell Owens type. On the field he's all about football.

Honestly I don't he parties any more than any other college star player. He just gets far more coverage than all the others. The NFL will bring some maturity in him, especially if he comes into a locker room with serious veterans. If he goes to an organization with rowdy players, he'll stay the same.

He's made a lot of improvement on the field this year too ... Arm strength & accuracy have both significantly improved. Not really so concerned with his reading defenses as he buys himself so much time with his mobility. Not many QB's I've seen can scramble like that while keeping their eyes down field.

If Keenum proves NOT to be the guy going forward and both Bridgewater & Mariota (I'm no Mariota fan) are both gone , I'd have to consider Manziel with that first round pick.

He definitely shouldn't be fed a diet of designed runs in the pro's but he could definitely extend some plays causing a lot of problems for defenses ....

I Miss Good Schaub.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote