View Single Post
Old 11-02-2013   #117
Scooter
Funky

Rep Power: 89551 Scooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Where to spend the 2014 1st round pick?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf6151 View Post
Several months ago Clowney was speculating about sitting out the whole season in order to protect his future NFL value and earnings. He strikes me as a guy who's all effort in a contract year but will play conservative the rest of the time. It also sounds like he's milking that injury for all he can. I wouldn't touch him in the draft.
i feel the same way, i wouldnt take him higher than the 3rd - if at all. you cant have success at the next level with that "i'll play when i want to" attitude. the pro game isnt like college, here even the scrubs are great players. unless his work ethic changes drastically, a desperate team will take him and 2 years we'll be saying "looks like tarzan, plays like jane" as he bounces around the league before being dropped.