Thread: Tajh Boyd
View Single Post
Old 11-02-2013   #31
leebigeztx
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 28662 leebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to leebigeztx
Default Re: Tajh Boyd

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
McCarron is tall, can make all of the throws, can move around the pocket well and is obviously a leader.

Manziel obviously knows who to party with. People at the top of their fields.
You said boyd arm is avg,but mccarron can make all the throws? I disagree on both accounts especially with boyd arm being avg. He has a powerful and compact delivery. He doesn't need a lot of footspace nor time to throw the ball outside the numbers. His biggest problem is mechanics.

When I watch mccarron,he always have a clean pocket. Look at the lineman in front of him and tell me when he's had to play under pressure in his face? How many nfl throws have u seen him make?Everytime I look up, his wrs are running butt naked.