View Single Post
Old 11-01-2013   #115
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 123706 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Where to spend the 2014 1st round pick?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trail.Blazr View Post
Haha. I'll concede not having seen enough to argue this point, but didn't get that from the few games I've watched.
His coach recently made comments that Clowney was not playing as expected and may be riding the "injury" train to end of year. http://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/2013/clowney-week-6/

He is averaging less than 4 total tackles per game and that hardly screams superstar. Maybe he believed ESPN hype after his very good 2012.