Thread: Tajh Boyd
View Single Post
Old 11-01-2013   #27
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 141276 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Tajh Boyd

Quote:
Originally Posted by eriadoc View Post
I like Murray better than Bridgewater and McCarron third among those. He's had some of his best games against the best competition, and he is capable of slinging it against anyone. The NFL won't agree with me because of Murray's size, however. They are incapable of accurately evaluating talent under 6'2". I'm not overly excited about any of the prospects this year, to be honest. People keep saying it's a great QB draft, but I just don't see it.
I think the QB crop has not lived up to its billing. Looking only at the three QBs you identified, Bridgewater high first, Murray mid second and McCarron top 15 third which is more valuable to Texans at those picks? I like and mock McCarron in third.