Thread: Tajh Boyd
View Single Post
Old 11-01-2013   #26
eriadoc
Texan-American

Rep Power: 208669 eriadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to eriadoc Send a message via Yahoo to eriadoc
Default Re: Tajh Boyd

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
Steel B's QB ratings 1. Bridgewater 2. McCarron 3. Murray
I like Murray better than Bridgewater and McCarron third among those. He's had some of his best games against the best competition, and he is capable of slinging it against anyone. The NFL won't agree with me because of Murray's size, however. They are incapable of accurately evaluating talent under 6'2". I'm not overly excited about any of the prospects this year, to be honest. People keep saying it's a great QB draft, but I just don't see it.