View Single Post
Old 11-01-2013   #20
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 195710 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texian's Mid Season Mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texian View Post
After such a poor effort that was done without much thought and mailed in, here is my revised mock that was done with much more effort and thought:

Assuming the Texans pick in the Top 10:

Rd 1. Johnny Manziel, QB, 6001, 211, Texas A&M
Rd 2. Austin Sefarin-Jenkins, TE, 6055, 276, Washington
Rd 3. Jeremy Attaochu, OLB, 6026, 242, Georgia Tech
Rd 4. Marcus Williams, CB, 5110, 197, N Dakota State
Rd 5. Bruce Gaston, NT, 6021, 310, Purdue
Rd 6. Storm Johnson, RB, 6001, 215, Central Florida
Rd 7. Trey Hopkins, OG, 6034, 300, Texas
Interested in why no OT. Do you think Newton gets better, Williams returns or are you moving Q to RT? If the latter, I don't see Hopkins starting. Please expound.

Also, manziel has been beaten up bad this season, do you think he will survive NFL or do you see him playing different style than 1-2-3 run?