Thread: Tajh Boyd
View Single Post
Old 10-31-2013   #25
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 174245 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Tajh Boyd

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
Even better if we can get Mariota in the 4th.
He likely doesn't last to the 4th overall much less the 4th round .... But I guess if you are gonna dream , dream big!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texian View Post
Mariota's completion percentage is 64% (#33, 10/31/13)

http://www.ncaa.com/stats/football/f...individual/755
He has raised that number over the past couple weeks then .... He was at 56% two weeks ago while several of the others were over 70%.

Quote:
Originally Posted by leebigeztx View Post
Alot of those qbs coming out of those spread,veer systems have trouble with mechanics. When I see boyd, I see the same footwork flaws that mcnabb had. The question is, can he be coached up and become mechanically sound? If he can, I like alot of other things about boyd with some of his throws , but some of those mcnabb-ish ground balls raise a flag. Like mentioned before, not sold on mariotta and hundley looks like he needs another year of season.
McNabb might be a fair comparison mechanically .... agree on Hundley , he needs another year.

Hope is a poor mans disease.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote