Thread: Tajh Boyd
View Single Post
Old 10-31-2013   #23
Texian
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 56086 Texian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respectedTexian is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Tajh Boyd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrosion View Post
Mariota's completion percentage is under 60% which is ~10% lower than the other QB's expected to go in the top 2-3 rounds. That includes Bridgewater , Manziel , Carr , Hundley , McCarron and Murray.

I thought the same thing about that FSU game .... Boyd has come up big several times in pressure situations over the past couple seasons.
I really liked him and had him as the top rated Sr QB but the past few weeks have me questioning his position again.

Not sold on Mariota ....
Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
Even better if we can get Mariota in the 4th.
Mariota's completion percentage is 64% (#33, 10/31/13)

http://www.ncaa.com/stats/football/f...individual/755
Texian is offline   Reply With Quote