View Single Post
Old 10-31-2013   #20
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 146271 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Colts game and 2014 draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
I would have taken Zac Dysert and/or Tyler Bray last year with a 7th pick.

Will there be some like them this year?
If you recall I had Dysert in 5th for long time but was not a Bray fan. Yes, I think there will be some projects later rounds but issue for me is do you spend a seventh when you could maybe get the player UDFA? You can save some bucks with the draft though. I was watching Tyler Russell from Miss State until he got hurt again last Saturday. Now focusing on Pittsburgh's Tom Savage 6'4" 230 with skills 424 yards & 6 TDs against Duke but he is inconsistent; note he has little actual starting time for a 5th year QB. After decent freshman year, he lost his job to a Frosh and then transferred to Arizona but had to sit out year. Then Az brought in new coach who went with different O (spread) that is not Savage's game, he transferred without playing for Az to Pitt where he sat out another year. A true project for our PS.