View Single Post
Old 10-31-2013   #17
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 160949 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Colts game and 2014 draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texian View Post
I was casually flipping and watching the Texas Longhorns dominate the Oklahoma Sooners. I was simply stunned and amazed at the Longhorns domination. Since the game was on record I have gone back and watched it numerous times. Quite clearly the Longhorns interior O line, mainly their 2 guards, Hopkins and Walters were blowing people out. They continue to this same play since beating OU. Based on what I've seen I would use a 6th or 7th on Hopkins and try and sign Walters as a UDFA. In addition I would also try and sign UT NT Chris Whaley as another UDFA. He has the potential to be another Henry Melton.
Not interested in any 300 pounds or less NT. That has not worked for us despite all the yak about Wade turning them into players.