View Single Post
Old 10-31-2013   #13
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 84495 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Colts game and 2014 draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texian View Post
I was casually flipping and watching the Texas Longhorns dominate the Oklahoma Sooners. I was simply stunned and amazed at the Longhorns domination. Since the game was on record I have gone back and watched it numerous times. Quite clearly the Longhorns interior O line, mainly their 2 guards, Hopkins and Walters were blowing people out. They continue to this same play since beating OU. Based on what I've seen I would use a 6th or 7th on Hopkins and try and sign Walters as a UDFA. In addition I would also try and sign UT NT Chris Whaley as another UDFA. He has the potential to be another Henry Melton.
Whaley started out as a RB just like Melton. There are alot of similarities.

I would be willing to spend a 6th rd pick on both Hopkins and Walters. (I'm an unabashed UT homer)

It's amazing how much the Horns Defense and OL has improved since the begining of the season. Diaz must have been like a plague that has been cure from the UT program.
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote