View Single Post
Old 10-31-2013   #119
NCTexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 39211 NCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedNCTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Who Should I Start Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by PapaL View Post
How bad is your QB situation that those are your only choices? YIKES

Campbell played very well last week but I think Case has more/better weapons.
Quote:
Originally Posted by htownfan32 View Post
Eek. Is no one else available? Terrelle Pryor, Ryan Tannehill, and a few other better options are still available in my league.

Keenum, I think.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trail.Blazr View Post
Given Campbell vs Keenam, I'd have to go all homer on this.

Campbell isn't what I'd want to consider an upgrade, so if the brain says it's a split.. go with the heart.
It's a 16 person league. My starting QB is Stafford so he's on bye. I had some other options, throughout the season but they all go injured. In the draft QBs went early and often. I ended up with Richardson, Fred Jackson, Woodhead, and Forte at RB though. I also had Pierre Thomas but traded him earlier for some WR help. So I ended up okay.

I currently have Campbell on the roster and I'm hoping for Keenum on waivers.
NCTexan is offline   Reply With Quote