View Single Post
Old 10-31-2013   #105
eriadoc
Texan-American

Rep Power: 158250 eriadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to eriadoc Send a message via Yahoo to eriadoc
Default Re: Where to spend the 2014 1st round pick?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hervoyel View Post
I'd like to see the Texans spend that first round pick on the best OL prospect they can find. I miss the days of Munchak, Matthews, and "Dino" Steinkuhler. I want to see the Texans build an offensive line that can hold the fort down for a decade.

If Keenum lights it up and we appear to have our QB I'd like to use that first pick on the OL. It will have been 6 drafts since we took Duane Brown in the first. It's time to do the line right for a change.
This should be on every page of the thread. The Texans could spend their first round picks on OL and DL for the next ten years and I might be happy. Win the trenches and everyone else benefits.