View Single Post
Old 10-31-2013   #102
Trail.Blazr
All Pro

Rep Power: 18555 Trail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Where to spend the 2014 1st round pick?

Odds are this not playing out.

We HAVE to go for a QB. Only exception being Case proves all the Case lovers right! Let's hope

If not, I would want to go after Manziel.

Simply put, QB has to be the centerpiece of this team moving forward. NFL dictates it, not me.

Now, if Case did prove exceptional, I'd see that as a free Win and would be willing to do what it took to trade up for Clowney. Hands down this guy is the best player in the draft!

No gamble. Give up some picks to make it happen. This guy is a man amongst boys. I remember being high on Julius Peppers and hating the C*** pick. I like Clowney twice as much. This guy is legit.