View Single Post
Old 10-31-2013   #113
Trail.Blazr
All Pro

Rep Power: 19086 Trail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Who Should I Start Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by htownfan32 View Post
Start Case Keenum everyone

Can't do it! Not quite yet. But I do wonder how many Case supporters out there will? If you started Case, post up!

For all the chatter in the past month supporting Case, I would expect there to be a good dozen people on this board who've picked him up at the very least, but they should put their boy in the starter slot! Go all in! HAHAHA

What's more, I'd love to see that strategy pay off for you. I'm chicken but........

Won't mind eating crow.