View Single Post
Old 10-31-2013   #111
htownfan32
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 123160 htownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Who Should I Start Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trail.Blazr View Post
Debating my final WR slot for week 9.

Stevie Johnson(BUF) at home vs KC. Per Yahoo, Johnson(hip flexor) was noticeably limping and hobbling around for much of the second half.

vs.

Marvin Jones(CIN) @ MIA. Jones was targeted 8 times last week vs Jets with 4 td's. Targeted 6 times w/TD the week prior and targeted 5 times w/TD the week prior. He's a no-namer, whos trend is showing more involvement with each week.

Normally I'd stick with Johnson, but against KC and I'm not keen on hip flexor.

I'm in 2nd place in my league right now and 3-5th is a game back. this is a crucial pick.

Thanks!
Marvin Jones. Andy Dalton is on a hot streak and he's caught touchdowns successively, I think. I tried to nab him on waivers but I have the worst waiver claim possible, so it didn't work out. I'll be starting Josh Gordon instead. I left him out in all three of my leagues last week (won all three, so no biggie) and left a lot of points on the bench. I'll be counting on him to produce.
htownfan32 is offline   Reply With Quote