View Single Post
Old 10-30-2013   #93
aussie_texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 19403 aussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Where to spend the 2014 1st round pick?

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
Did not know that. I have Evans on my current board and have discussed with Beerlover and Rmartin65. Evans is over 6'5" 225 and apprx 4.58 speed. 1100 yards with 23 per catch. I like giving Keenum another target and Evans would also reduced concern about TE as he plays like one. Very good & willing blocker & runs A&M's routes well. A red shirt soph who imo will come out if Manziel does. From Galveston, he just turned 20 and can get much better. AJ/Posey/Hopkins and Evans.
what a receiving core!!! wouldnt have to draft another WR for 10 years!!!

posey is really underrated by the way. hopefully with keenum and a few more plays in the spread he should get his fair go, i want to see him on the park more because he could develop into a top WR.
aussie_texan is offline   Reply With Quote