View Single Post
Old 10-30-2013   #37
powda
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 89407 powda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: BADBOY'S Bye week mock

I was always one of those guys who thought mitchel was to small to hold the nose. He hasn't been abysmal and I like his quicks off the ball (at least what we saw early on in his career. ) The nose has neutered his speed and leverage advantage to some degree I think. If we're gonna go in a different direction at nose next year let's try him out at de where ninja is. Chances are we can't afford antonio anyway so why not? Earl's been miscast from the get go...